You have no items in your shopping cart.
This one day course will be held at our premises in Penarth, just outside Cardiff in South Wales.
Morning Session (9.30am - 2.5hrs)
- Get started with an introduction that introduces both the trainer and fellow students.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tasks and their real-world implications.
- Dive into an insightful discussion on the essential tools of the trade.
- Learn the art of general preparation for various projects, ensuring you're well-prepared for any job.
- Explore site-specific preparation techniques to adapt to diverse environments.
- Experience hands-on preparation activities, mimicking a real training "job."
- Preparation for basic microcement application in ourworkshop.
- Mixing the Concrete Lab microcement system.
- Application of the Concrete Lab microcement system.
Break for Lunch (30 minutes)
Afternoon Session (approximately 12.30pm - 2 hours)
- Discover the art of sanding to perfection, achieving that sought-after polished concrete appearance.
- Learn the precise application techniques of Sealer, just as it's done at Concrete Lab.
- Wrap up the day with an engaging General Q & A session to address any queries or clarifications.
Program Conclusion (2.30pm Finish)
By participating in our Microcement Training Programme, you'll gain the knowledge, hands-on experience, and confidence to apply our core microcement system. This programme is ideal for beginners looking to enter this exciting field. Our program is your gateway to success in the field of microcement.
SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY TIMES
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Concrete Lab ships to addresses within the UK. For addresses in Europe please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery within the UK is generally next day, provided orders are placed prior to 12 noon. For large orders which require pallet delivery, orders are usually delivered in two days. Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
Delivery to Europe can take up to 1 week.
Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
Concrete Lab is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Concrete Lab is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the UK and Europe.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.