The microcement primer is perfect for the preparation of your polished concrete floor. It comes in concentrated form and requires the addition of water. The addition rate is 3 parts water to 1 part primer.
A 1 Litre bottle of Microcement Primer will be enough for 6.25sqm.
This should be applied to clean and dry surfaces which are grease-free onto which the microcement is going to be applied.
1. Shake bottle for 30 seconds.
2. Decant bottle into larger container.
3. Fill the empty bottle with clean water and pour into large container.
4. Repeat twice.
5. Mix contents of large container, preferably with a paint whisk or similar to ensure all contents are combined.
1. Ensure the surface that you are priming is clean, free from grease and contaminants and dry.
2. Vacuum surface.
3. Apply primer with either a brush or roller.
4. Leave until touch dry. Ensure there are no pools of primer.