You have no items in your shopping cart.
Concrete Lab Superplasticizer
A proprietary blend of a powdered plasticizer with dispersing and wetting agents for the production of ultra high performance wet-cast and GFRC concrete.
- Faster blending, easier wetting out of cementitious paste and color components.
- Increases compressive and flexural strength as well as acid and stain resistance of concrete.
- Improve colour dispersion, intensity, and stability.
- Works well with from scratch mix design, also turns premix blends into high performance flowable concrete.
With The Cast-In-Place Mix
Concrete Lab Superplasticizer can be added to the Cast-In-Place Mix to create a flowing mix. We recommend that the mix is still separated into the fibre-loaded back-coat and fibre-free face-coat as per the Product Instructions.
Dosage recommendations as follows;
- Start with 0.2% of the total mix weight.
- Add increments of 0.1% up to no more than 0.5% of total mix weight.
IMPORTANT - if you are using the Superplastcizer with the Cast-In-Place Mix the maximum water that should be added to each pack is 3.175 litres.
General Recommendations For Use With Your Own Mix Design
- Start with 0.1-0.5% of the total cementitious weight.
- Up to 1% of the total cementitious weight to make SCC wet-cast or SCC GFRC.
- Do not dose over 1% of the total cementitious weight when using in conjunction with any GFRC admixture.
SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY TIMES
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Concrete Lab ships to addresses within the UK. For addresses in Europe please email us at email@example.com.
Delivery within the UK is generally next day, provided orders are placed prior to 12 noon. For large orders which require pallet delivery, orders are usually delivered in two days. Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
Delivery to Europe can take up to 1 week.
Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
Concrete Lab is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Concrete Lab is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the UK and Europe.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.