You have no items in your shopping cart.
Concrete Lab’s CSA Accelerator is a powdered blend of chloride free admixtures which has been specially designed to accelerate the early strength development of Portland based cementitious materials.
The admixture can be dry mixed with Portland cement, or added to the mix water of cementitious renders, mortars, floor screeds and non flow concretes.
The admixture rapidly accelerates the early strength development of non flow cementitious materials at 20ºC and produces an early strength development at low temperatures.
The powder is ready to use, is packaged in 5kg moisture proof, durable tubs and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- HAC and chloride free: contains no deleterious substances.
- The finished product will not readily flow, slump, or suffer plastic settlement.
- Will produce high early strength, non flow materials for spray applications.
- Will accelerate the early strength development of cement based materials at low temperatures.
- Combines with, immobilises and neutralises chloride or sulphate ions.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- To produce quick strength, quick drying, site batched, renders, mortars and concretes at 20ºC.To accelerate the early strength development of cementitious materials at low temperatures.
- For use in high build applications, and to minimise slumping and bleeding.
- To speed up application and finishing time during winter weather work.
- For use in cementitious materials to repair concrete in tidal situations, marine defences and offshore environments.
- For addition to site batched mortars for the laying and pointing of bricks and blocks at low temperatures, or during winter weather work.
- For use in reinforced concrete where corrosion of steel is a problem.
- To produce non flow sulphate and chloride resistant reinforced concrete.
Product Datasheet & Instructions PDF - Download
Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) PDF - Download
SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY TIMES
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Concrete Lab ships to addresses within the UK. For addresses in Europe please email us at email@example.com.
Delivery within the UK is generally next day, provided orders are placed prior to 12 noon. For large orders which require pallet delivery, orders are usually delivered in two days. Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
Delivery to Europe can take up to 1 week.
Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
Concrete Lab is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Concrete Lab is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the UK and Europe.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.