You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Universal Primer is perfect for the preparation of existing surfaces.
The existing surface should be structurally sound, clean and dry and grease-free.
It can be used in preparation for the following examples;
1. Microcement application to a floor or walls
2. Applying Concrete Lab Craft Mix over existing surfaces, such as a plywood or cement board sub-base
It comes in concentrated form and requires the addition of water. The addition rate is 3 parts water to 1 part primer.
A 1 litre bottle of Universal Primer once diluted will be enough for up to 16sqm depending on the substrate.
A 5 litre bottle of Universal Primer once diluted will be enough for up to 80sqm depending on the substrate.
1. Shake bottle for 30 seconds.
2. Decant bottle into larger container.
3. Fill the empty bottle with clean water and pour into large container.
4. Repeat three times.
5. Mix contents of large container, preferably with a paint whisk or similar to ensure all contents are combined.
1. Ensure the surface that you are priming is clean, free from grease and contaminants and dry.
2. Vacuum surface.
3. Apply primer with either a brush or roller.
4. Leave until touch dry. Ensure there are no pools of primer.
SHIPPING RATES & DELIVERY TIMES
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Concrete Lab ships to addresses within the UK. For addresses in Europe please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery within the UK is generally next day, provided orders are placed prior to 12 noon. For large orders which require pallet delivery, orders are usually delivered in two days. Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
Delivery to Europe can take up to 1 week.
Delays can occasionally occur and this should be factored when placing an order.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
Concrete Lab is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Concrete Lab is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the UK and Europe.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.